Recently we have just released WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2 SP1 as
update to the previous installer which includes all fixes and enhancements made
Below is the key highlight of what's new in this SP1:
- New Scenario Supported for WebCombo.NET 4.0: Linked WebCombo now supports
Fast AJAX mode (PostHiddenFields=False).
- New scenario supported for WebDesktop.NET 2.5: Automatically release mouse
state when WebDesktopWindow is dragged outside the browser's client area.
- New scenario supported for WebDesktop.NET 2.5: Add SetContentURL method in
if WebToolBar is inheritted in a custom control.
- Fix for WebDesktop.NET 2.5: When placed inside WebPaneManager, WebGrid's
PrepareDataBinding server side event now is not invoked twice.
- In WebDesktop.NET 2.5, SubMenu of WebMenuBar is now correctly displayed when
the browser runs in dual monitor environment.
- In WebDesktop.NET 2.5, you are now able to specify an image in WebButton
using '~' when it is placed inside Master Page.
- New scenario supported for WebGrid.NET 6.0: Added new localization file:
"Germany (Austria)" and "Germany (Switzerland)".
- New scenario supported for WebGrid.NET 6.0: Supports partial data retrieval
in Classic Paging when the WebGrid is bound to ObjectDataSource or ISDataSource
- Important Regression Bug in WebGrid.NET 6.0 is fixed: WebGrid databinding
is performed twice when it is contained in Template-based containers such as WebPaneManager,
- WebGrid.NET 6.0 fixes the bug where the page is incorrectly redirected when
filtering DateTime column with partial date input and using non-English culture.
- WebGrid.NET 6.0 fixes the error when WebGrid's Designer causes Visual Studio
2005 to crash if datasource control setting is invalid.
- New scenario supported for WebTreeView.NET 1.0: Supports including information
about checked nodes when LoadOnDemand is enabled.
- New scenario supported for WebTreeView.NET 1.0: Modify node's CustomStyle
If you are registered customers with retail version products, you simply need to
apply the latest hotfixes using Update Manager or download it manually through Intersoft
Developer Network 2.0 - My Components section. If you need the new exporting assemblies
or would like to get the new updated documentation, you will need to download and
install the new installer.
For prospective customers, you are recommended to re-download the trial version
installer and start evaluating using the new installer.
Read the complete WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2 SP1 Press Release.
"All stars shine but none do it more like Sirius, the brightest star in the night
sky." The fact that "Sirius" is born to be the brightest star of all, inspire us to
give the codename of our forthcoming innovative WebUI components which is based on Silverlight 1.0,
We hope and believe that "Sirius" will deliver new innovations and fresh breakthrough
in UI components industry for the Web platform. Sirius will not only bring
the most advanced and unique features but more importantly, also redefines how users
work and interact with the Web using new approaches through the latest Web technologies
and fresh ideas.
Click on one of the pictures available below to see the larger version of the screenshots.
The "Sirius" preview live demo site will be available very soon. We'll keep you informed as it becomes available, so stay tuned!
WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2 SP1
Jimmy's blog announcing the recently released WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2 SP1 and what's new inside it.
Intersoft 2007 Vacation – Back from Bali
Merina's blog reporting back from Bali, includes pictures and story.
Intersoft Team 2007 R2 Vacation
Merina's blog announcing Intersoft's team 2007 R2 Vacation to Bali.